At some point, the passing of minutes turned into the passing of paperwork. You hammer out administrative details and planning with your ministry hours instead of doing your main passion—intentionally pouring into kids. At CentriKid, we promise to free your hands of all the little distractions associated with kids ministry. For one week out of the year, hand us the clipboard. We’ll handle lunch, plan Bible Study, set up Recreation, organize leaders, and lead Worship sessions. You, along with your other leaders, have one main job: use your 60. We want to help you make every moment count in ministry at church and at camp.
Use all 60 minutes of every hour to invest deeply in the lives of your kids. So…what does that mean exactly?
- Find moments for one-on-one time with every child.
- Meet with small groups before lights out.
- Grab a snack and discuss his home life.
- During her crafts track, ask intentional questions about friendships.
- Cheer for them during outdoor competitive tracks.
- Tell him your story.
- Walk her through the gospel.
Whatever you do in your kids ministry, don’t waste a second worrying about details. We have it covered.
Go ahead. Use your 60.