Sharing the Gospel with kids is something we are very intentional about at CentriKid Camps. We’ve used this poster in Bible Study as a visual aid to help communicate the Gospel with kids clearly.
1. God Rules. The Bible tells us God created everything, including you and me, and He is in charge of everything.
Scripture – Genesis 1:1, Revelation 4:11, Colossians 1:16-17
2. We Sinned. We all choose to disobey God. The Bible calls this sin. Sin separates us from God and deserves God’s punishment of death.
Scripture – Romans 3:23, 6:23
3. God Provided. God sent Jesus, the perfect solution to our sin problem, to rescue us from the punishment we deserve. It’s something we, as sinners, could never earn on our own. Jesus alone saves us.
Scripture – John 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-9
4. Jesus Gives. He lived a perfect life, died on the cross for our sins, and rose again. Because Jesus gave up His life for us, we can be welcomed into God’s family for eternity.
Scripture – Romans 5:8, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 3:18, Ephesians 2:8-9
5. We Respond. Believe in your heart that Jesus alone saves you through what He’s already done on the cross. Repent, turning from self and sin to Jesus. Tell God and others that your faith is in Jesus.
Scripture – John 14:6, Romans 10:9-10, 13
There can be much more to the conversation as a child asks questions about salvation, so LifeWay Kids has made available the “Gospel – God’s Plan for Me” booklets online, and we’ve got this poster you can download for free and use as a visual aid for your kids ministry classrooms or large group setting. We hope this can serve as a reference point for when you are sharing the Gospel with kids.
Click the thumbnail below to download a PDF of the poster!
We’ve already had a great June with many camps, and we can’t wait to host more churches in July! We are so excited to serve you through camp this summer. Before we get to camp, here are some great reminders to help you as you are getting ready for CentriKid:
Group Leader Information. The Group Leader Information is the most important and helpful tool to help you prepare for camp! It is full of important information, tips, and guidelines to help you know everything you need to know about coming to camp. Click here to choose your camp location and download Group Leader Information.
Participant List. Three weeks before camp you need to send your participant list in to the camp gmail account for your location. The participant list is very important to housing. Make sure the camp team knows any policies that your church may have that will affect housing. Release Forms need to be filled out and notarized with copies of insurance cards attached. All Adult Leaders coming to camp are required to have background checks done, and after those are completed you will verify that on the statement of compliance. You can find all of these links in Group Leader Information.
Track Time Cards. Make sure that all campers have filled out their track time cards before you arrive at camp! You can find those and a description of each track time in Group Leader Information.
Plan to Register for 2018. It might be weird to think about signing up for next summer before camp this summer, but registration for 2018 is now open and dates are filling up! We expect many of our locations and dates to fill up (like many of our dates and locations did this year), and to ensure that you get the location and date you want, you’ll need to register early! No money is due until February 15. To register for 2017, call 1-877-CAMP-123 or visit centrikid.com.
We are so blessed to serve alongside you and your church in ministry and we are honored that you have chosen to come to camp at CentriKid. We are anticipating the very best summer yet and we can’t wait to experience with you! See you at camp!