1. You pack up the van and head to camp
2. Drive onto campus – Follow the signs and the jumping staff in Carolina blue t-shirts
3. The Group Leader gets off the bus and follows a staffer to indoor registration
4. The kids and rest of the adults follow another staffer to track time introductions.
5. Kids will choose their top 5 tracks, and will get 2 of those for the week. (Adults will assist them in this process)
6. Adults and kids get their camp t-shirt and start getting set up for the group photo.
7. The group leader rejoins their group, grabs a camp t-shirt, and the group picture is taken.
8. You will go get your luggage off your bus/van/cars and move into your room.
9. Hang out/get settled/get ready for a great week of camp!!!