Have you ever wondered how to share the gospel with kids in a more effective way? If you came to CentriKid this summer, you may have seen a new resource we’ve provided for sharing the gospel with kids. It’s called The Gospel, God’s Plan for Me. This small 16-page booklet walks kids through
the gospel story, beginning with creation, and outlines our response to the gospel. This booklet will soon be available online and in LifeWay stores as a resource you can use in your ministry.
Why did we create this resource?
- We wanted to provide a simple way for kids to hear the gospel story. For many kids, it takes hearing the same story in a number of ways before it catches on.
- We realized that as leaders, we often focus the bulk of our time and attention with kids on our response to the gospel, when kids may not even understand what exactly they are responding to.
- We hoped to provide a true resource for leaders, and even adults who are not as comfortable sharing the gospel in kid-friendly language.
- We worked to offer something kids could keep for more than a day, re-read over and over again, or even pass along to a friend?
Where can you use it?
- Weekly programming
- Summer camp
- Outreach events
- A resource for parents to take and use
- Anytime you share the gospel story and invite kids to respond
Look for The Gospel, God’s Plan for Me, available in LifeWay stores and online this winter. It will be available in both HCSB and ESV.