REASONS TO NOT BE A CENTRIKID ADULT SPONSOR
Don’t make me say I told you so…
1. There is no reason to take off work and enjoy time outdoors.
2. At camp there is no diet, so you may have to eat unlimited ice cream.
3. Playing with the water hose is no fun in the summer.
4. At camp you have to use so much energy! You end each day exhausted from games, leading kids, and camp exclusive fun.
5. There is no reason to bring your teenager or youth in your church with you as a Team Assistant. They might actually learn something or fall in love with kids ministry.
6. Supporting your kids or the kids in your church is no fun whatsoever.
7. And bringing your kids to camp to worship God is not a very unique experience. It will never leave you inspired to see childlike faith.
8. Forget about quiet times at camp. There is no time for time alone with God.
9. You are asked to play with the kids while you are there.
10. And don’t even dream about getting messy yourself.
11. Because you have to wear clothes you would never wear normally, which is so lame.
12. You may even be asked to color your beard.
13. And different color hair never leads to anything exciting.
14. You never want to get silly with your kids.
15. But most importantly you may have to dive into God’s Word with your kids.
16. And you never want to do that.
17. Never Ever.
Take our word for it. You may have to play games, get silly with your kids, have fun, invest in the children in your life, or experience God if you come to camp.
(Disclaimer…none of this is real! Be sure to tell you adults to come to CentriKid for fun, time with God, excitement, and to build relationshipsw tih their kids!)